Just like a classic Wild West movie with Clint Eastwood, but you’re going to be playing the lead roll and be the star of this new 5 reel 243-paylines video slots game now available at Bovada Casino. You’ll save this western town from the evil cowboy villains and show them that there’s a new sheriff in town. Soon you’ll have a key to the bank and could be loading up with all the loot this game has waiting for you to win. But first it’s going to be a shoot out against the outlaws where you get to spin those reels to victory.
- You’ll have a great time doing it too with lots of features in this slots game like second screen bonus games, wilds, scatters, and a random progressive jackpot.
- The graphic designs on this game are fantastically realistic with the actual slots game interface comfortably set into this 3D western town.
- The special effects and vintage Wild West sounds really take you back in time and put you right in the saloon. The handsome sheriff will protect you in the town while you make your winning spins.
- You’ll find everything you need like an info button, autoplay, bet and spin button all located at the bottom of the game right next to the sheriff.
- Plan your shooting and spinning strategy with lots of coin denominations for you to play too starting from small shots to big: You can bet $0.25, $0.50, $0.75, $1.00, $1.25, $2.50, $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $25.00, $75.00, $100.00 and a maximum bet of $125.00.
- Take good aim while you play with all the amazingly illustrated symbols on the reels including a Blonde cowgirl, a Brunette Cowgirl, Sheriff Badge, Two villains, Wild Barrel, 9, 10, J, Q, K and an A.
The Six Shot Showdown Slots shoot out bonus game.
Once you’ve shown them what you’re made of in this town, you’ll be ready for the interactive second screen bonus game. Here’s where you practice your shooting skills and collect up all the rewards you’re owed too from the villains. The game is basically a shoot out scene where you get to pick the areas you will be shooting at on the victim. This is your chance to show them your shooting chops and take out the villain.
- Once you do that you will win the big prizes and be taken to the next villain waiting for you. Keep your eyes on the opponent and shoot to win and collect up as many prizes as you can.
- The player will shoot the villain and hit them with a total of six shots, but if that doesn’t finish him off, they will be awarded a prize and get to shoot again. After the player shoots the villain six times then they will be a able to move on to the next round.
- Take careful aim because if the player shoots and misses, then the villain will shoot back and win the shootout. Then the bonus game will be over and the player will collect up all the points they’ve won along the way for the this round.
- Each bonus round the player has the chance to face up to 4 villains and collect up as many prizes as they can before returning to the main game. Once players are back in the main game town they can shoot to win the random progressive jackpot, that can they can hit at anytime.
- This is a great game for anyone that loves a good villain shoot out and lots of chances to win in a classic cowboy western setting. Get ready to take aim, as you could just be the next sheriff in this town with all the loot, then you can ride away a hero and a big winner.