Online poker is both challenging and fun. It takes a bit of skill and a lot of luck to win. At Americas Cardroom, you can put your developing poker skills to the test and beat players for huge cash prizes. From Million Dollar Sundays to qualifiers for land-based poker tournaments, there's a lot to play. Plus, you can deposit with Bitcoin and play in Bitcoin poker tournaments.
What Kinds of Tournaments Are Available?
When it comes to online Bitcoin poker tournaments, there are many styles available. Our favorites are:
- All-In or Fold Tournaments: The luck is totally in the cards with a Knock Out Tournament. You're dealt your cards, but you can't look at them. Decide if you fold or are going to go all-in. Once you've chosen, you see your cards and hope you have a better hand than the other players.
- Flip Tournaments: It's all or nothing with this tournament. Every player at the table is all-in as soon as the cards are dealt. As long as Lady Luck is on your side, a Flip Tournamen.t can be extremely profitable.
- Knock Out Tournaments: In this type of tournament, you play poker as expected, but you get a cash prize for every player you knock out of the tournament. It can become very profitable.
- Multi-Table Tournaments: The tournament begins with dozens of players at multiple tables. As players are knocked out, players move to a new table and the number of tables shrinks. Eventually, the best poker players wind up at a table together and compete for the big prize.
- On Demand Tournaments: Instead of being set to a specific starting time, On Demand Tournaments start all the time. Open the tournament menu, click on an On Demand poker game, and start playing immediately.
- Sit and Go Tournaments: You don't need a big buy-in for these tournaments. Usually, you need only invest a few dollars. Plus, there are Sit and Go Satellite Tournaments where you don't win cash, instead, you win entry into a larger tournament. You could end up attending a live tournament in a brick and mortar casino thanks to a satellite.
How Does Bitcoin Work?
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that doesn't require you to give the casino your banking information. To deposit, you get a code from your Bitcoin wallet and submit it to the cashier. To get Bitcoin, you can buy them from a Bitcoin seller or perform a task on your computer and earn a tiny fraction of a BTC. Each task you complete grows your Bitcoin wallet.
It's a virtual currency, so everything is protected by rigorous encryption standards. When you use it for your casino deposit, there are no fees and the money you deposit is available instantly. You gain security, speed, and fee-free transactions from the casino. Once you have money in your account, yu're ready to start entering Bitcoin poker tournaments online.
How Do I Get Started Playing in Poker Tournaments With Bitcoin?
Americas Cardroom is a great place to play online poker for real money. They have tournaments all week, including the Saturday Super Series with $750,000 in prizes. Sign up for free, deposit using Bitcoin, and check out the current tournament schedule. New players receive a matching deposit and free cash for one of the freeroll tournaments, too. Play now and see if you'll win your way to the top.